Sunday 5 November 2017

Minor/Major Project: Thoughts

Currently going over the selection of creatures I've chosen, I feel it is best to remove the Bunyip from the list, as it's the only creature I have within Australia, and it would seem pointless for Adelaide and her crew to venture there for one cryptid.

For the animation, I am considering the following creatures:
  • Dobhar-chú
  • Bukavac
  • Wendigo
  • Jackalope
  • Mermaid

I would only like to do two or three, and I will choose which ones as I come closer to final designs for them. Creatures such as the Jackalope and Bukavac I feel would be the most complicated to animate, especially seeing as the Bukavac has six legs.

I plan to post Adelaide's journal entries here, as well as hand writing them in a travel journal I will be making.

No comments:

Post a Comment