Wednesday 3 October 2018

Minor/Major Project: Wendigo Head - Planned Fixes


Looking at the Wendigo head, my main problem right now is the gums. I plan to remodel them completely to match human gum form. The molars also need changing to be more packed together. Though the Wendigo is a creature of myth, the idea of it being a possessed/corrupted human is what makes the Wendigo frightening. Restructuring the face will show the remnants of who the creature once was.

After fixing the gums, I'll work on making the nose part more concave to match a human skull, and form the eyelids. The eyes may need further remodeling, though I'm hoping the creases and wrinkles of the eyelids will help the eyes seem less spaced. The Wendigo's body is far closer to being finished, and I'm looking forward to piecing the creature together and starting on textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment