Thursday, 27 April 2017

Adaptation B: Modelling Progress

I started work on the body last week and made a fair amount of progress. There are still many parts that need fixing/finishing, but I'm happy with how she's coming along. I've also started roughly forming her dress and the twisting vines on her arms.

 After receiving some help and advice on fixing the body from Alan, he also advised me on how to improve the head. Areas like bridge of her nose have been softened, and the spaces around her eyes, cheeks and mouth have been brought forward to give her a more realistic facial structure. Next I'm going to work on sculpting a more realistic ear, before checking back in with Alan for any final touches that need to be made.

1 comment: